Payment for your reservations will be subject to the specific terms applicable to the selected rate.
In any case, your reservation must have been fully paid at the moment of check-in.
In case of reservations with a non-refundable rate, PYR Select may charge the total amount of the stay at any moment after reservation.
PYR Select may charge part of your stay when applicable, according to the specifications of the selected rate.
PYR Select will always require a valid credit card form the customer, either upon reservation or upon arrival, as a guarantee for your stay.
Cancelation policy will be subject to the specific terms applicable to the selected rate.
In case of no specific conditions applicable to the selected rate, the cancellation policy will be subject to the following terms:
- If canceled up to 30 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged. 100% of the previously charged amount will be reimbursed (minus bank fees for the transaction).
- If canceled between 30 and 7 days before date of arrival, will be charged 100% of the first night
- If canceled between 7 and 1 day before date of arrival, will be charged 50% of the total amount of the reservation
- If canceled or modified 24h prior to arrival or in case of no-show, 100% of the total amount of the reservation
In case of Non Refundable rate, the total cost of the reservation will be charged when the booking is made. Cancellation or modification is not allowed.
Reservations must always be canceled on the same platform used for reservation. In case of a direct reservation, cancelation must be required by e-mail at email@example.com, indicating the reservation number.
All our guests will be required to provide a valid ID document at the moment of check-in.
All gathered data will not be distributed or shared with third parties. It is only intended to comply with the passenger registration required by current laws.
Customers care is open from 10.00h to 20.00h. A telephone number will be facilitated at check-in. Emergency calls will be taken 24/7.
Check in time starts at 15:00h until 20:45h. I a different check in hour is needed there is an additional cost according to current rates. During check in all guests must be properly identified (full name and ID number).
Check out is at 12:00h. Please contact us if you need to leave later to check availability and current rates. Please remember to:
- Turn off all lights, heating devices and air conditioning system.
- Leave the keys on the table, or any visible surface.
- Make sure you are carrying with you all your belongings.
Access and/or stay will be denied in case of any of the following:
- When the guest does not meet the minimum age required by law and he is not accompanied by an adult guardian.
- When information given by the guest during reservation is false or invalid.
- When the guests keep a violent or aggressive attitude, causes any sort of altercation or causes danger situations or serious trouble to neighbors or staff.
It is strictly forbidden to smoke within the apartment or the building.
It is forbidden to organize parties, as well as loud noises after 22.00h in order to ensure the rest of the neighbors.
The maximum number of guests allowed to stay in the apartment will be those specified in the reservation.
PYR Select will not be held responsible for any personal belongings that may be lost during the stay. Please make sure to keep with you any documentation or money.
By making this reservation, you are agreeing with the described rules and understand that by failing to fulfill them, you might be responsible for any damage caused, which might be charged to the credit card provided as guarantee. In extreme cases, failing to fulfill the rules might lead to the expulsion from the apartment, with no right to reimbursement.
The rules described in the present Legal Agreement are subject to Spanish Laws. Both PYR Select and our guests agree that should there be any discrepancies in the interpretation or fulfillment of these rules, they will be subject to the judges and courts of the city of Madrid, renouncing to any other jurisdiction they might be subject to.